I am a wife, mother, dog lover, coffee and sushi addict, Harry
Potter nerd and lover off all things Disney! I always have my
camera in hand and love to go on new adventures!
I absolutely love love. I love capturing the excitement and
emotions of a couple on their wedding day, the love between a
mother/father and their new baby, the passion of a newly
engaged couple, the sweetness of an expecting mother, and the
playful smiles and sweet kisses of precious littles and their
I want to capture your raw, authentic, moments and emotion.
My style is a mix of documentary/fine art photography with rich
greens, and creamy skin tones. My goal is to ensure that you
have an amazing experience from beginning to end! Nothing
makes me happier than creating beautiful, authentic images and
capturing once in a lifetime memories for you and your family to
- I'm originally from Louisiana but moved to Orlando, FL in 2012, to complete an internship with The Walt Disney Company!
- Some of my favorite TV shows right now are Outlander (obsessed), Stranger Things, and The Walking Dead.
- I have a one year old daughter named Amelia and two golden retrievers named Maggie and Sandy.
- My husband and I love going to concerts. Our most recent was John Mayer and it was amazing!
- I love hosting friends at our house for football on Sundays and game nights. (My husband is a huge Broncos fan)
- I am obsessed with Vietnemese iced coffee. It's addicting!
- Give me anything chocolate and I'll be your best friend.
- Singing and dancing around the house is pretty much a daily occurence for me.
- I am slowly teaching myself to play guitar!
- I love the work I do as a photographer, and feel truly blessed and honored to be able to capture such precious moments and memories for my clients.